Touch is the most fundamental root of our existence. From the moment we are born, touch created a sense of comfort, security, love, and peace. From your first breath, the gentle touch of love boosted your immune system and vitality increasing your circulation and lymphatic flow. Therapeutic touch, such as Holistic Massage, expands beyond the physical body opening emotional, mental and spiritual realms of healing. Subtle energy systems such as your chakras and meridian paths are aligned, emotions move, stress relieved, energy restored, creating a state of balance and bliss.
See the Tantra section for all Tantra services.
Hugs are similar to contact healing techniques. The nature of the hug is to create balance and raise the frequency. Energy exchanges create an electromagnetic flow that creates healing or brings someone into greater understanding. Research shows that hugging (and also laughter) is extremely effective at healing sickness, disease, loneliness, depression, anxiety, and stress.
Hug your friends, family, animals, and even the trees!
Nine Benefits of Hugging:
1. The nurturing touch of a hug builds trust and a sense of safety. This helps with open and honest communication.
2. Hugs can instantly boost oxytocin levels, which heal feelings of loneliness, isolation, and anger.
3. Holding a hug for an extended time lifts one's serotonin levels, elevating mood and creating happiness.
4. Hugs strengthen the immune system. The gentle pressure on the sternum and the emotional charge this creates activates the Solar Plexus Chakra. This stimulates the thymus gland, which regulates and balances the body's production of white blood cells, which keep you healthy and disease free.
5. Hugging boosts self-esteem. From the time we're born our family's touch shows us that we're loved and special. This association of self-worth connect us to our ability to self love.
6. Hugging relaxes muscles. Hugs release tension in the body. Hugs can take away pain; they soothe aches by increasing circulation into the soft tissues.
7. Hugs balance out the nervous system. The galvanic skin response of someone receiving and giving a hug shows a change in skin conductance. The effect in moisture and electricity in the skin suggests a more balanced state in the nervous system - parasympathetic.
8. Hugs teach us how to give and receive. There is equal value in receiving and being receptive to warmth, as to giving and sharing. Hugs educate us how love flows both ways.
9. Hugs are so much like meditation and laughter. They teach us to let go and be present in the moment. They encourage us to flow with the energy of life.
Open your heart and hug someone today!
Hot Stone Massage
Melt away stress and tension as soothing hot basalt stones are used to massage your entire body and placed on key areas to promote deep healing and relaxation. Color specific chakra healing stones are used to align the vibratory energy pattern of each of your chakras bringing your life force energy to a natural harmonic balance. Enjoy the benefits of reflexology techniques in your foot massage activating the healing qualities in all your internal organs. This massage is designed to bring healing and relaxation to your entire body, mind, and soul!
Indulge in the personalized healing benefits of a full body massage using high-quality essential oils. Choose a combination of oils to create a powerful blend specific to your needs with the guidance of a certified aromatherapist. Your personalized aromatherapy blend will be used throughout your massage to infuse you with healing power and a beautiful aromatic journey!
Experience deep relaxation with a full body massage including specific TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) techniques designed to balance each energy path (meridian) with strong flowing Chi (Life Force). Specific Acupressure points are activated along your meridians restoring elemental harmony in the body. Prevent illness, promote healing and empowers vitality!